Friday, April 8, 2011

Great tools for helping your husband be more obedient

We all know that there are times when our sub-hubby is just more receptive to being trained and some times when it just is work for us not to loose ground. Here are some tips that work wonders for us to keep his ears perked up and not only ready for our commands, but actively looking for ways to please. Many of these tips may be basic to many of my readers, but if you benefit from just one tip, it is worth the read.

Teasing and orgasm control
A man is much more obedient when he is wanting to orgasm then after. The lull after an orgasm can be severe in many men and can last for days or even weeks (yuk!!). There are ways to shorten this time which I will cover later, but the easy fix is to reduce the orgasms (his, not yours of course). But it is not enough to just not let climax, a man can go a long time before the desire builds up enough for our purposes. That is where teasing comes in.  Giving him a lot of sexual attention without letting him climax is a sure fire way to get him on track. Practice your blowjob skills or lay in bed and fondle him. Believe me, you will have his attention. In fact, while you do that, talk to him about plans you have. Tell him where his training is going or just how you want to remodel the bedroom. What ever the subject, he will be "all ears".

Don't make the mistake of just getting horny once and thinking he is good to go for a few days. Spend the time teasing and he will grow  in leaps and bounds in his training. Every time he gets excited but does not climax is like 3-4 days in chastity without the worries about him needing an orgasm.

Chastity device
A chastity device is a device that prevents the male penis from becoming fully erect. There are many designs that can be worn full time or part time, but for our purposes, we are talking about a device worn during sex. It is a proven fact that if a man gets sexual attention and his penis is unable to become erect, he becomes more compliant and eager to please. He needn't wear the device 24/7, though that would be good, if he wears it while home, you will get the desired results. Make sure to tell him how sexy it looks and fondle him often.  It usually makes me so horny seeing him like that that he is often between my legs. Let me tell you, you will an eager tongue waiting to please you, not to mention the massages and housework. Yummy!!


Orgasm release
Don't let the caption fool you, he
should have a full orgasm once is a while.
It is a great rewards and will keep him happy and positive.
All good things come to an end and you can't keep hubby locked up forever. There comes a time, whether it is once a week, once a month or even a few months, but hubby needs to cum. Not only because his plumbing requires it, but because you need to keep his hope up so he remains positive and happy. However, all is not lost. I am a big fan of turning negatives into positives and there is a way to do just that with his orgasm.  There is a way he can orgasm and still not loose ground with his training. In fact, using this tip and the next, he can actually gain ground with his orgasm. I am talking  about ruining his orgasm. A ruined orgasm is where you stop or have him stop just as he starts to cum. His body will continue to climax but he will remain unfulfilled.  As many of you know, I am not a cruel owner, but I absolutely love doing this to my dear husband. My favorite is to be on top riding him and pull off just at the right moment. The timing can be tricky but like catching a wave, when it is just right, the ride is worth the effort. I love to watch his face as he starts to climax but then is unable.  It is like a bird taking flight only to realize that he is still tethered, straining against the tether but knowing it is futile. The best part is that he is still horny and ready for more. It is not painful or uncomfortable for him in any way. In fact, he sometimes asks for a "mini-orgasm", not instead of a full one of course, but instead of nothing.

Clean up
Another great way to reduce downtime with an orgasm is to get him used to licking it up. I consider this a must to proper training. In fact, I make him lick my hands clean at the end of ever tease session. This is a great way to close a session because it enables him to acknowledge the session is over when he starts. I used to have a hard time ending a session and stopping the begging. Now, I present my hand to his mouth and he gets a minute or two of cool down (I let him rub my leg while he licks). Problem solved.

When he does orgasm he licks it up. I found it difficult to get him to do it when I started with full orgasms, but  after a ruined orgasm, he is still excited and more then willing. Once he got used to it he started to clean the full orgasms without much fuss. Especially since they are usually inside of me.  I would recommend you introduce this by ruining his orgasm with him on top. Make him pull out and dribble his juice on your mound then go down and service your needs.

I make him lick every drop that come out of him. After all, it is incredibly good for him. Infact, I think it makes him more pleasant. It certainly makes him recover quicker in his training from a full orgasm and when used with a ruined orgasm is actually a net gain while providing a needed release.

Mix it up
This is important. it is important to keep him on his toes and to that end, it is good to change things up.  Sometimes after a tease and we say goodnight, I will roll over and spoon him, fondling him and whisper "You know this is mine to do what I want with, right?".  One time I even let him come right then, but mostly I give him one last goodnight touch.

Initiating sex when he not expecting it is important as is changing from your "normal".  As you know, I am not into leather and heavy bondage. I prefer to be the queen of my castle and not the mean mistress. However, sometimes I will greet him home from work dressed to the nines in black leather maybe with a wig and ready for a much different training session. Definitely not my normal preference, but change can be a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. I have questions about being in lockdown. Their minds change. Mine seems to think I require a third party. I don't know how to handle this. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning my wifes ass crack is her favorite thing she makes me do to her.

    ReplyDelete