Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gentle method and spanking

You may be wondering if the gentle method I use involves spanking; and it does indeed. There are two very different ways that I spank.
First, is part of a fantasy session. As I mentioned in a previous post, I like to mix it up and sometimes do fantasy sessions. Roleplaying is fun and a great way to mix things up.





Some of those fantasies may involve spanking. Fantasy spankings are mostly erotic never hard and not about a real problem, at least not a serious one. that however is not what this article is about.

Real spanking
The second way I spank is to correct a serious problem. I do not like to spank and usually do not find it necessary, at least not anymore. However, for many couples setting out on a wife-led-marriage, there comes a time when authority must be enforced. While I prefer to seduce my husband into the behavior I desire, there were times when a spanking is called for. Spanking needs to be hard enough to deter the bad behavior and to reenforce the threat of spanking. In this way, the threat of spanking becomes a much more effective tool and the need to spank becomes much less.

Most behavior can be trained by making your husband want to please you. Teaching him to take out the garbage or put the toilet seat down are effectively addressed with teasing or a quick fondle, as a suggestion or to let him know he pleased you by doing it. The need to spank addresses a sincere breakdown in his acknowledging your authority in a significant way. If he forgets to put it down, address is with hypnotic teasing as I talked about in a previous post. If he tells you to put it down yourself, and is not even half joking, I would consider a reminding of who is in charge, swiftly.

The gentle method is all about not reaching this point, but there comes a time when push really does come to shove and when he pushes you too far he needs to know you will shove him over for a good spanking.



There are few different ways a man (or anyone) can react to a spanking. The first I like to call the rock. He will lay across you lap and take whatever you dish out. They are physically easy to spank because they do not move, but it is hard to gauge how effective the spanking is.

The second tend to jump around, they wiggle and are hard to spank across your lap. I call these the gazelle because their butts jump around like a gazelle being chased. Unless you are actually larger then these men, you may find it hard to spank him across your lap. My husband falls into this category and I found it quite effective to have him lean over something while I stood behind and spanked him. In my case, since I spank hard when needed, I bound him. We have a massage table which I have him lean over. I tie his hands around the table and tie his legs to the table legs.

Before I begin to spank him I make sure to explain why I am going to spank him. He will of course promise to fix the behavior and I say that I believe him and that I am sure I will not have to spank him again for this. I spank him until his jumping and yelling begin to give way to a more serious compliance and he begins to cry.


The after spank is very important. I untie him, let him curl up next to me and cry. I may talk to him about his behavior, but only in a positive and comforting way. Things like "you are so good and now that you promise to fix this one thing, you please me so much!!" be comforting and gentle. I consider a spanking a complete cleansing from the bad behavior and as such, I always follow it with a fondling and allow him to express his new found devotion down between my legs. In vanilla marriages they call it makeup sex and it is the sweetest and most loving sex there is.

Spanking when done correctly not only avoids the bad behavior but avoids the need to spank in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Miss Jenna,

    Will you please tell me some of the activities that require a spanking? I have been spanked but it was more of a sex foreplay than punishment. I cannot imagine crying afterward but I have not been spanked by you, either. My wife tells me to no longer masturbate and I follow her request. I do not need a chastity device to stay in tune with her request.

    What types of male behaviors require a spanking?

    Thanks!

    Malone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you really spank him hard enough to cry? I mean that would take a lot for a grown man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathie
    The bottom is full of nerve endings and a good strong spanking especially with a hairbrush or the like is truly a really painful experience. Something I fear from my wife when I am punished/encouraged to improve my behaviour. So far, I have not cried but we both know that she is only using a small amount of her potential force, if she really did let rip...

    ReplyDelete